Bed Bugs London
Emergency Call - 24/7
bed bug exterminator london
✅ bed bug pest control london
Bed Bug Treatment Pros are an industry leading bed bugs treatment solution expert. We offer a complete eradication for both residential and commercial properties for bed bugs in London and the surrounding areas. Our London bed bugs treatment team are ready to assist with your problem. Please see a full list of our services or get in touch with one of our team to find out more today.
✅ Bed Bug removal London
- Contact our bed bugs London team and speak with one our experts to arrange a survey.
- First we complete a survey of rooms that are suspected to have an issue with bed bugs. This may involve removing headboards and plug sockets. We are looking for evidence of bed bugs that can be in various different forms; live bed bugs, bed bug cases, blood spots, distinct smell and evidence on people using that room.
- Once identification has been made we will complete a detailed hoover and UV treatment of the affected area to remove all life stages of the bed bug (egg, nymph, adult).
- We then treat the room(s) with an insecticide to rapidly knock down living bed bug populations. This insecticidal spray will remain residual for up to two weeks after and will help to prevent any bed bugs spreading, before the heat treatment is applied.
- In heavy infestations, we will continue to apply diatomaceous earth around the bed frame, skirting, light and plug sockets and any other necessary areas. Diatomaceous earth is an effective bed bug powder and kills bed bugs by absorbing the oily, protective layer that covers their exoskeletons. Without this protective coating, bed bugs will dehydrate and die within a few hours.
- These first stages will be completed on our initial arrival to your property.
- The last stage of the process is a full heat treatment, this is usually carried out up to two weeks after the initial stages.
- Your 30 day warranty period will now begin
Bed Bug Pest Control Services London
Bed Bugs London
London, an extraordinary city that attracts millions of people every year, visiting for its unique cultural and culinary features- of course it’s beautiful buildings. London is also a popular place to work and many people move there each year. However, this doesn’t come without saying bed bugs frequently make it on the unwanted souvenir list for many visitors and residents.
During the 1930s in London, over 30% of all homes had a bed bug infestation. The use of strong pesticides decreased this over time, however bed bugs have become a huge problem again in London and the United Kingdom. In fact, bed bug exterminator London teams are busier than ever. Bed bug infestations are increasingly rapidly year by year, as bed bugs are becoming resistance to these pesticides- and many will no longer work against them. When looking at bed bug removal options, be sure to consider a bed bug exterminator London team that uses bed bug heat treatment- as this is the best method of removal.
Contrary to popular belief, bed bugs are not associated with poor cleaning and hygiene, and our expert bed bug exterminator teams often complete bed bug heat treatments in leading five star hotels. This creates a stigma around having a bed bug infestation, and people are reluctant to contact a bed bug exterminator London team because of this. Bed bugs almost exclusively feed on human blood, and you can find them anywhere where their food (humans) is available.
In London, many people have taken bed bugs back to their home from using public transport or from their workplaces. Bed bugs are often found in the seats of London buses and tubes.
People have also become less vigilant when travelling; many years ago, people knew that they needed to check beds when staying at hotels or short-term accommodation, however this often takes a back seat in our busy lifestyles. Our bed bugs London team are waiting for your call today.
Bed Bug Pest Control Questions
Frequently asked questions
Whilst there are bed bug treatments available in shops or online, bed bug control is not a do-it-yourself job. Once in your house or business premise, they become extremely difficult to get rid of. You will also need to ensure that you have complete eradication to prevent any return infestations. This is why it is so important to hire a bed bug professional and find an experienced bug bug exterminator London team to handle your bed bug infestation effectively. We also operate in the South and South West of England. You can use our postcode finder here to find a bed bug heat treatment expert in your area.
What kills bed bugs?
There are many different ways to kill bed bugs. These include insecticidal sprays, heat treatments and the placement of diatomaceous earth, bed bugs London are now seeing increased resistance to insecticidal treatments, which is why bed bug heat treatments are the most effective method. Bed Bug Treatment Pros are a bud bugs pest control London company ready to assist you.
HOW DO BED BUGS SPREAd?
London bed bugs spread through travel. This could be anything from staying at a friends with bed bugs, someone staying in your house that has transported bed bugs from another place or visiting a hotel that has bed bugs in the room.
Another major cause of bed bugs is purchasing second hand furniture that is infested with bed bugs.
The size of adult bed bugs are around 5-7 mm or 3/16 – 1/4 inch long. They are brownish-red, with a flattened oval-shape body and visible body segments. The nymph (young) are smaller and are often more yellow in appearance.
If you see a bed bug, it is important to capture in a container or some sticky tape- we can then identify them.
What is the best way to get rid of bed bugs?
The best way to get rid of bed bugs in your home or business, is to seek the advice of trained professionals.
Dealing with bed bugs without help often ends in failure. All the work completed by Bed Bug Treatment Pros is covered by a money back guarantee and a warranty period.
The best way to kill bed bugs is carrying out a combination treatment- this is the treatment that Bed Bug Treatment Pros complete.
For bedding and clothing, we recommend that you always wash on a high heat (60 degrees or above)- this will kill all life stages of the bed bugs in these items. It is important to inspect daily.