Tower Hamlets - Bed Bug Heat Treatment
The borough of Tower Hamlets covers much of London’s traditional east end, including Whitechapel, Isle of dogs and Canary Wharf. The closure of the Port of London in 1980 led to significant regeneration of the area, and it now boasts areas of vibrant street food and nightlife such as brick lane and spitalfields market.
✅ We operate in the Tower Hamlets Area
Bed Bug Treatment Pros are an industry leading bed bug treatment solution expert. We offer a complete solution both for residential and commercial properties, when dealing with the eradication of bed bugs. Our team is based across London and the South & South West of England, please see a full list of our services or get in touch with one of our team to find out more today.
✅ Bed Bug Treatments Tower Hamlets
- First we complete a survey of rooms that are suspected to have an issue with bed bugs. This may involve removing headboards and plug sockets. We are looking for evidence of bed bugs that can be in various different forms; live bed bugs, bed bug cases, blood spots, distinct smell and evidence on people using that room.
- Once identification has been made we will complete a detailed hoover and UV treatment of the affected area to remove all life stages of the bed bug (egg, nymph, adult).
- We then treat the room(s) with an insecticide to rapidly knock down living bed bug populations. This insecticidal spray will remain residual for up to two weeks after and will help to prevent any bed bugs spreading, before the heat treatment is applied.
- In heavy infestations, we will continue to apply diatomaceous earth around the bed frame, skirting, light and plug sockets and any other necessary areas. Diatomaceous earth is an effective bed bug powder and kills bed bugs by absorbing the oily, protective layer that covers their exoskeletons. Without this protective coating, bed bugs will dehydrate and die within a few hours.
- These first stages will be completed on our initial arrival to your property.
- The last stage of the process is a full heat treatment, this is usually carried out up to two weeks after the initial stages.
- Your 30 day warranty period will now begin
Bed Bug Pest Control Questions
Frequently asked questions
what do bed bug bites look like?
Bed bugs will bite any exposed areas of the body. This will typically be on areas such as your neck, face, hands, shoulders, arms and legs. Bed bug bites will almost always occur during the night.
Many people do not feel the bite itself or develop clear symptoms, although some inflammation may occur.
What kills bed bugs?
There are many different ways to kill bed bugs. These include insecticidal sprays, heat treatments and the placement of diatomaceous earth. However, killing all bed bug stages and entire population is the very difficult. Bed bugs can lay around 500 eggs each and can lay dormant for a long period of time- this is why treatments often fail and bed bugs return. We carry out combination treatment, and we are so confident in clearing the issue that we offer a money back guarantee.
HOW DO BED BUGS SPREAd?
Predominantly, bed bug spread through travel. This could be anything from staying at a friends with bed bugs, someone staying in your house that has transported bed bugs from another place or visiting a hotel that has bed bugs in the room.
Another major cause of bed bugs is purchasing second hand furniture that is infested with bed bugs.
What do bed bugs look like?
The size of adult bed bugs are around 5-7 mm or 3/16 – 1/4 inch long. They are brownish-red, with a flattened oval-shape body and visible body segments. The nymph (young) are smaller and are often more yellow in appearance.
If you see a bed bug, it is important to capture in a container or some sticky tape- we can then identify them.
What is the best way to get rid of bed bugs?
The best way to get rid of bed bugs in your home or business, is to seek the advice of trained professionals.
Dealing with bed bugs without help often ends in failure. All the work completed by Bed Bug Treatment Pros is covered by a money back guarantee and a warranty period.
how do you kill bed bugs?
The best way to kill bed bugs is carrying out a combination treatment- this is the treatment that Bed Bug Treatment Pros complete.
For bedding and clothing, we recommend that you always wash on a high heat (60 degrees or above)- this will kill all life stages of the bed bugs in these items. It is important to inspect daily.